18 September 2012
Brisbane Rental Appraisals
Attention Brisbane Property Owners
Do You Know How Much Rent Your Property Should Receive In The
Current Rental Market? Find out
Dear Property Owner:
Every day, 15 Australians become millionaire property investors.
Would you like to be one of them?
If you already own investment property, would you like to
maximise the value of the property for the long-haul?
To help you discover the secrets of the millionaire investors,
we've written a FREE special report…
"7 Ways to Maximise Cash Flow AND Safeguard the Long-Term Value
of Your Investment Property."
You can have this special report on your desktop right now by clicking
When you download the FREE report, you also get a FREE bonus …
"36 Questions You MUST Ask a Property Manager BEFORE Handing Over
the Keys to Your Financial Future…"
In these reports, you'll discover how to:
- Find good tenants who pay rent on time and look after the
- Get the highest possible rental rates.
- Minimise vacancy time to minimise out-of-pocket costs.
- Minimise taxes.
- Collect rent on time.
- Maintain the property-inside and outside-for the lowest
- Make the property attractive to the best tenant.
- Market the property in the shortest time for the lowest cost
and maximum rent.
- Find reputable tradesmen and make sure they do what they're
supposed to do.
- Handle bonds and bond-related disputes with minimum
- Evict problematic tenants quickly and legally.
- Refinance so you can avoid the "handcuffs" the banks can place
Follow the advice in this special report and you could increase
the value of your investment by tens of thousands of dollars.
here now to download this special report or enter your information
at the top of this page.
To your property success…
The Team at Brisbane Rental Appraisals
Your Free Special Report